The Institute for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology of Sharif University of Technology is pleased to organize the 8th International Conference on Nanostructures (ICNS8) with the support of Iran Nanotechnology Innovation Council. The broad scope of the event, to be held on 20-22 April 2020, is to provide a unique meeting ground for research spanning the whole spectrum of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology discipline. Holding a successful scientific conference and an excellent opportunity to forge collaborations between universities, research institutions and companies for the development of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology both within the country and with international partners is the goal this event aims to.
The conference includes a diversity of topics:
- Low-dimensional Nanostructures
- Nanobiotechnology and Nanomedicine
- Nanosensors and Nanobiosensors
- Nanostructures in Magnetism, Electronics, Photonics and Plasmonics
- Nanostructures for Water and Environment
- Nanostructures for Energy Conversion and Storage
- Advanced Fabrication and Characterization Methods
- Entrepreneurial Opportunities and Commercialization in Nanotechnology
- Nanosafety Considerations and Regulations
Deadline for “extended abstract” submission is December 5, 2019. The researchers are invited to submit their articles in due deadline and enrich the event with their valuable works.
To find out more about the registration and submission, please visit the conference website at http://icns8.sharif.ir
Telegram channel of this event is also available at https://t.me/icns8 for updated news.